Sunday, January 18, 2009

Presenting... Mbag

So after a few days, I finally decided to felt my Mbag last Thursday... I used the washing machine with the hottest and lowest setting of water. After 10 minutes, my bag looks weird... it looks bigger and soggy.. but of course because it is still wet:


Mbag after 10mins of felting
Base: 10x12
H: 11.5 in.
Handle: 21 in.

I am not quite happy yet with the outcome.. I like the size but i kinda want it smaller. So I let the cycle run for another 10 minutes. And after that... ta-dah!

And I love it! I love how I can still carry it on my shoulder and I love the color too... I will definitely make more of this in the future. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Ta Da!!! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sharon! I kinda like it. i thought it's going to be too stiff after felting, but it turned out to be soft. But yeah, maybe next time i can try to attach the handles after felting and see how it works. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, when you going to post more pictures of knitting and beading? Would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Sharon! sorry didn't get the chance to see your comment. =\ i will post some knitting projects hopefully by monday... the beading, i'm still ordering some beads... im out of it! gasp! hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete