Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No knitting updates

It's a little over a week since my last blog. Well, there is a reason behind it. I haven't been able to knit last week since I got sick. I was literally in bed for 3 days because I'm not feeling really good. I did not have any appetite nor any strength to do anything, even to watch TV. sigh... It's not a good start. tsktsk... I guess it is a result of the change of weather and stress. Okay, I admit, I have been letting small things affect me lately... mostly work-related! sigh! But I know it is not totally worth it. So now, I will try to defend myself from all this craziness around me. How will I do it? I don't know yet... haha! I guess I have to knit more ;).

So anyways, today, January 27th, I heard a good news from one of my sisters... =) I have to leave it that way until she gives me a go signal to spread the good news. But all I can say is, I'm happy! =)

My husband and I went to watch Slumdog Millionaire in theater today. My brother refused to tag along since he said it is not his kind of movie. We were supposed to watch the Underworld but we missed the time and I refused to go to the later show. But we enjoyed the movie. It is very inspiring. It makes me want to take my board exam. Don't ask me how... hahahaha! I'm crazy as it is.

That's it for now. Hopefully I will have some updates next week. =)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, get back to your knitting to avoid the stress at work. And yes, you should take your boards. You would be a great RN. Your attention to detail is phenominal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... thanks Sharon! that's really sweet of you especially coming from a co-worker. ;) and yup, i'm knitting! LOL i'll post some on monday. =) mwah!

    ReplyDelete