Friday, January 2, 2009

My New Year's Knitting ResolutionS....

January 2009... I'm still not used with writing '09! sigh... well, at work, i basically charted with 1/1/08 yesterday... urgh! So i went back to all the charts and changed it to '09. O well, i think it is understandable.

So today, I am off! And one of my new year's resolution is too wake up earlier than I used to last year; and I did woke up an hour earlier. I started my day by organizing my pantry. It is a mess! lolz... I went and throw a lot of stuff that we don't need or use anymore. After that I kinda organize my "craft" closet aka my "catch all" closet! lolz...:
So yeah, the pic above looks way better than how it looks like this morning... =) I don't have that much yarn like most knitter have... I organized it by it's color and type of yarn. I put all my knitting needles together, but i still have to organize my circular needles, lighted needles and the DPNs.

While I was organizing my stuff, I found lots of UFOs (UnFinished Objests). They are mostly socks that needs its pair... urgh! I'm pretty bad with this.. so one of my resolutions if to make sure that I finish these socks which are probably missing its pair.

jaywalker socks
Entrelac socks
SPA socks

Tote bag

So yeah, I found 4 unfinished objects which will definitely be on top of my knitting list this year.
I will also try to knit my Christmas gifts early to avoid the knitting panic! hehehe...

Obviously, i won't give up on knitting since knitting keeps me sane! =)

2 comments:

  1. Finish those socks! LOL! I have too many UFO's too.

    I don't make New Year's resolutions, because I usually don't keep them.

    Knitting is also my sanity keeper. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh... i usually break my new year's resolution too but I'll try to keep it up this year... hopefully i can! i'll update you about that! =)

    ReplyDelete