Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Pot Luck

December 15, 2008. We had a small pot luck Christmas party at work. I was actually off but I dropped by and share some time with them. It was great. There's a lot of food and laughter. I am so full by the time I went home. =)

I made small gifts to the CNAs I'm working with. It is basically to let them know that I remembered them and that I appreciate all the things that they do. It's all hard work! All the nurses who works at a facility like mine, knows how important it is to work with the CNAs that you can trust since they are our "eyes and ears". So yeah, and they did appreciate it, I think. ;)


So I knitted some "dishcloths" and bought some moisturizing soaps at B&BW. I have some ribbons left from my stash so i went ahead and put a ribbon together and ta-dah! I bought some small paper bags and put then there. I think it turned out great.. =)

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Finally, made it here. Love your dishcloths. Great gift idea.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So post some more pics of your knitted things. :-D

    ReplyDelete